Friday, September 20, 2013

-FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE- The Fairview Fire District Reminds Its Residents to 'Prevent Kitchen Fires’

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Z7whDgEF8VNVVlVktqTGJwZFU/edit?usp=sharing

"Often when we're called to a fire that started in the kitchen, the residents tell us that they only left the kitchen for a few minutes," said Justin Bohlmann, Public Education Coordinator with Fairview. "Sadly, that's all it takes for a dangerous fire to start. We hope that Fire Prevention Week will help us reach folks in the community before they've suffered a damaging lesson."